Please Read

Fuck Instagram

Hello to anyone visiting, is anyone even visiting? Maybe it is just search index bots. Doesn't matter. I am going to be stopping posting on Instagram, most likely indefinitely, since my reach has basically stopped growing. I don't see the point in posting work that takes many hours, days or weeks, to only get a few hundred likes and 1000 views. There are pages that post shitty ai car renders, that get over 1000 likes on something someone made in 5 minutes with some fucking prompts. Fuck ai. So what is the point in even posting on there when they can get so many likes with zero effort. No fucking thanks.

I may have around 8500 followers (will probably drop soon), only a small fraction of my followers ever sees my content thanks to the shitty Instagram algorithm. For some fucked up reason, my growth on Instagram has more or less stopped. I have been stagnant in terms of new followers, with the only new followers being people who follow and then unfollow, expecting a follow back. Fuck these people.

Twitter has gone to shit as well, while I could drive some traffic to this site and Instagram, after the new owner took over, jack shit, almost zero traffic now to the website, even though I posted normally as before. So also stopping Twitter.

I will continue posting here, with any Facebook posts just linking to posts on the blog. Comments are turned off here, since 90% were spam, so if you wish to comment, you can do on Facebook.

If you have come here from Instagram and wish to unfollow me there, I won't hold it against you. If you wish to see my new renders, please bookmark this blog and visit often.

Edit, Instagram story seen by over 100, and this posted isn't even at 30 views, sad, shows that people don't really care to read what artists write, they just want free stuff.

Thanks for reading.