Mercedes-Benz EQE

Mercedes-Benz EQE ascarissdesign
Mercedes-Benz EQE

I really liked the original photo from Mercedes' facebook page, and was initially planning on turning it into a coupe or cabrio but I decided to make it into the EQE. Now before people tell me this looks too much like the EQS, well that is what the EQE looks like it will be, a mini EQS. I tried looking over the spy photos but they still cover up much, so I based my render off the EQ teaser below. I have no idea if the below photo is accurate or just something Mercedes threw together but if it is correct. I tried to make it as close as possible to the teaser, with other changes like a shorter wheelbase versus the EQS original and a slight change in roof line. The bumper has also been changed a tiny bit.

Original photo used is from Mercedes-Benz and David Daub.

Mercedes-Benz EQE