Mercedes Benz EQE Cabriolet

Mercedes Benz EQE Cabriolet ascariss ascarissdesign
So I am not 100% satisfied with the interior. The press photos mercedes released don't really work with the E-class cabriolet photos online. I will have to revisit an EQE cabrio in the future once more press photos are released. Due to the odd design and nature of the EQE, I had to stretch the hood to make it less weird looking. This makes it look a lot more like a S-class sized car with the long hood. I want to also make a front view of the coupe, but again donor photos have been eluding me and nothing matches with the EQE press photos. I had been doing a lot of Mercedes EQ renders lately, partly because I want to see how different models would look like, and partly because they are quite easy to make. Enjoy.