Buick EV SUV

Buick EV SUV ascarissdesign

The Chevrolet Equinox EV will spawn, by the looks of the spy photos, a compact Cadillac EV SUV. If you google "Cadillac compact SUV spy" and look at the images, you will find photos of the prototypes.

So if Cadillac can repurpose the Chevy, why not Buck as well? I am aware Buick has their Electra E5 EV SUV in China, but who knows if that will make it to North America. So I grabbed the Equinox EV SUV and turned it into a new Buick Compact EV SUV

The front is from the Buick Envista SUV, which will be making its way to North America in 2023. I was a bit surprise the new front fit the design so easily, that it didn't require much fiddling around with.

I changed up the lower side a bit, cleaned it up is a better description. I did modify the rear D pillar but it might be difficult to notice if you haven't seen the original.

See the original here.